Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Site is Live and the blog is moving!

My Freelance Design Studio - Holdrege Design (Formerly known as Global Id Design) has launched a new website and it couldn’t be a greater start to the New Year. Modern, simple design lets the new content shine. Lot’s of information about what we do and who we are, new projects, larger images and improved navigation make it a great online presence.
For the longest time I had been planning to combine the the two and now that it’s actually happening, I’m very excited. I will be using this space to share my inspiration, sketches and new work. 
Official launch is planned for this week but for all my dear readers, here is a exclusive sneak peak!


Stay in touch, follow my new blog and make sure you sign up for my newsletter!
Happy New Year to you all!


Nowa strona mojego studia- Holdrege Design jest juz w sieci co jest wspanialym rozpoczeciem nowego roku. Minimalistyczny i funkcjonalny design pozwala na pokazanie projektow w calej ich okazalosci. Duzo nowych informacji, wieksze fotografie i szybsza nawigacja. Zapraszam.


Juz od dluzszego czasu planowalam polaczyc strone i blog wiec nareszcie jest to mozliwe. Zapraszam tutaj.


Wspanialego, Kreatywnego Roku 2012!


Ewelina




No comments: